Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year


Friday 18 September 2020

Friday September 18, 2020

Today in Room 3 :

Math

We practised our patterns in Math. Ask me how many patterns I was able to create on my 100's chart. I also learned how to create a legend to let others be able to comprehend my work and we caught up on some of the work we hadn't finished over the past week.

Social

We continued learning about The  6 Natural Regions of Alberta. Ask me to remind you what they are:



 

1. Grasslands  
2. Parkland 
3. Rocky Mountains 
4. Foothills 
5. Boreal Forest  
6. Canadian Shield


Language Arts

We  made cue cards and completed word work activities to help us learn our new words. 

Other

We had our  first In-class virtual assembly. It was cool to virtually see all our other school friends. 

Reminders:

1- Please book a parent teacher conference time .This will be a conversation on phone with a parent/guardian for a scheduled 15 minutes. If you are having difficulty please contact the school or send me an email at amshahzad@cbe.ab.ca

2- No School for students on Friday , September 25th due to
 Parent teacher interviews.

3- Please return any school / library  books that were signed out before the class -closure in March.

Have a wonderful weekend !!